def'n of warrior?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:52:55 -0700 (PDT)

One of the options in the Orlanth and Aroka quest is to "strengthen our warriors." I chose that, expecting to receive an unseen bonus for my weaponthanes. What I received was a boost to the combat skill of a number of my leaders. Now, I'm not the least bit upset about that, as this was badly needed, but it leads me to question my assumption that "warior" = weaponthane. So I wonder exactly how the general benefit of the humakt quest ("Five of your warriors fight as well as six of your enemy") is applied? Does it apply just to weaponthanes, as I assumed, or to weaponthanes + nobles, or to any of your people who are in a fight?

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com