Re: dragon-newt poetry!

From: Douglas Seay <dms+KoDP_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 15:31:03 -0400

Captain Button wrote:

> The dead dragonewt on the tula event. I've only gotten this
> with clans that were dragon-friendly or dragon-ignoring,
> so I;ve always just left it alone, and when the dragonewt
> comes looking for it, I show him where it is and he leaves
> without comment.
>
> What are the other possibile outcomes?

I made armor out of that sucker. I don't want to imagine how odd my Vignan looked wearing it. Far worse than aligator boots.

> >From other gloranthan sources I gather that making dragonewt
> armor is perilous in the extreme, because the reborn dragonewt
> knows where his skin is and is not amused.

I gave it back to him when he asked. Shame that, she was wearing it was unstopable on raids. It seemed to be a painless transaction, I don't remember any DN raids or anything.