Re: Those annoying rodents....

From: Joe Casadonte <joc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 11:36:56 -0400

At 10:44 AM 4/6/00, you wrote:

>Wow, I've never had that much trouble getting rid of
>them, even on hard they've not given me much trouble.
>Generally the only question is who do I want to annoy?
> A neighbour who already doesn't like us (trickster
>magic option), the thanes, or the carls. I've never
>tried paying someone else to get rid of them.

The first two games that I encountered these viscous beasts I never got rid of them. I tried every option given, if memory serves. The third time, though, I got rid of them on the first try (alas, I don't remember which option I chose).

Regards,

joe
joc_at_...

        Llama Fresh Farms => http://www.netaxs.com/~joc