RE: Infinite number of goods?!

From: Devore, Ernest L <edevore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 11:14:36 -0500

I've gotten large amounts of goods like that from some clans I just KNEW were stickpicker level. Of course I usually can't pull off those titanic raids but once in a blue moon so I can't see it with consistency... but it does seem as if these worthless clans have large amounts of goods at their disposal.