RE: Heroquesting

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:26:22 +1000

> 3.does having a shrine or having made sacrifices to the god in the past year help
> 4.Does the season you preform the heroquest help or is it just Symbolic
> (Orlanth an Akora in storm season for example)

Oh yeah, they sure do. Part of standard procedure for heroquesting (standard procedure...takes some of the mystery out of it, doesn't it) is to - Sacrifice that year to the relevant god - Make sure you are doing the quest in the relevent season (Storm season for stormy gods, Earth season for earthy gods, for example).

I'm sure other more experienced players can give you a few more tips.

Philipp.