Re: Heroquesting

From: hollebon_at_...
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:46:58 -0400

 SNAPPY1988_at_... asks:

> 1.Which quests test what

No one has compiled a list of these yet. You can make a pretty good guess for each stage though.

> 2.does the number of people you have to propel you into the heroplane affect
> the quest

Definitely.

> 3.does having a shrine or having made sacrifices to the god in the past year
> help
> 4.Does the season you preform the heroquest help or is it just Symbolic
> (Orlanth an Akora in storm season for example)

No one knows (except David, and he's not telling). I lean towards no for #3 and yes for #4, but I don't know for sure.

> And finally, are there any cheats for KoDP

Not that I'm aware of. There is an easter egg though. See the FAQ page for more details:

www.cyberus.ca/~hollebon/KoDPfaq.html

Kind Regards,
Bruce Hollebone: hollebon (at) cyberus (dot) ca