Re: Pournelle names KoDP Game of the Month!

From: Captain Button <button_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:59:01 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, KYER, JEFFREY wrote:

> Captain Button wrote:
> >
> > Jerry Pournelle (SF writer, computer columnist and general curmudgeon)
> > in his Online version of his long-running BYTE column, said:
> >

> > The game of the month is King of Dragon Pass, published by A.Sharp

[ snip ]

> WOOO! That's amazing. His column is pretty widely read. Now to get
> something into Pyramid...

It has been mentioned in the Pyramid newsgroups. I assume you mean an article/review.

Let's hope so.

However one possible data point is that GURPS Religion didn't find anything from Runequest or Glorantha worthy of mentioning in its Bibliograpy of sources to look at.

Just an old gripe of mine.

--
Once is happenstance.
Twice is coincidence.