RE: Seven Different Cults?

From: Edward Bornstein <button_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:01:33 -0500

>Philip Hibbs asked:
>>Can anyone explain this screen:
>>
>>http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/kodp1.kpg
>
>I think you mean http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/kodp1.jpg
>
>I think I've seen something similar once... My guess is one of your ring
>members has two deities (Ernalda & Uralda or Orlath & Elmal), it seems this
>doesn't get handled properly when checking for 7 different deities...

I get this happening too sometimes.

My theory is that the ring diversity is only checked in Sacred Time or when the ring is reorganized.

If one of your ring was sick, wounded or away from the tula (and therefore greyed out) during Sacred Time (when you allocate magic for the year), then the ring thinks they don't count that person as being on the ring for this purpose.

One way you can fix this I think is to go to the reorganization screen and press the "Reorganize" button without making any changes. Then they should be right about diversity on the Heroquest screen. Of course, this will cost you 1 action, a half-season of time.

--
Once is happenstance.
Twice is coincidence.