Re: Saved Game Editor

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:54:38 -0400

Kaj Sotala wrote:

> >Does anyone Know where to get a saved game editer or at the very least how to
> >modify the number of goods and cattle you have?
>
> We have a cheater among us! Quickly, everybody, get ready your weapons!
> We need to take out this criminal!
>
> ;-)

Just as long as any cheats are posted privately and not here, I'm happy. However other folks want to win the game (an inherrently rough proposition) and that's fine by me.

And anything which is kinda dodgy, be posted with SPOILER in the header would be greatly appreciated. There are some nice lists of treasures out there, for instance that have been useful.

But, some of us don't want to know! And I think that should be respected.

Jeff Kyer
Moderator