Re: Saved Game Editor

From: Richard Franey <rick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:12:21 -0000

The most impressive way I managed to lose the game (admittedly I was doing it with a saved game so I could see what happened) was by persecuting ducks. The full weight of the Beast Valley heavy mob came down on me several times. After 3 of their attacks I was down to c.80 people, 2 weaponthanes, about a dozen cows and not much else worth speaking of.

Still managed to join the Colymar tribe afterwards though.