Re: kids games; Scandinavia; bug; update

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 07:45:07 -0700

David wrote

> I really wonder about what a# has created here. They have the technology
> and expertise to create some really fine kids games, but I don't know if
> that market has any real appeal to them.

It does.

Jon wrote

> As I live in scandinavia, and have asked for it in some stores, just to
> spread word around, it would be good to be able to give a name of the
> retailer to the stores. When I asked last they had heard about it, but
> didn't know how to get it...

Nordic Softsales in most of Scandinavia. Augmented by Fantasiapelit in Finland.

Niki wrote a tale which certainly seems true to the background.

Philip wrote

> Can anyone explain this screen:
>
> http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/kodp1.kpg

This is a bug, which will be fixed in the next update. What probably happened was that you reorganized while someone was away from the tula or ill -- if you reorganize now, you'll work around the problem.

Guy asked

It's better. Details are at <http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/>.

> Much more sheep. Herd magic and Heroquests now have an effect on your
> sheep herds.

Herd magic has always impacted all your herds, including sheep. And I don't recall any quests that changed sheep.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.