Re: HELP!! The grain goddesses....

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:33:03 -0400

John Hughes wrote:

> Hi, I'm Philippa and I'm writing from John's acct...
>
> I've been playing KoDP for a few weeks now. I've been having a great time
> but seem to have developed a problem and I'd be grateful for some advice.
>
> My ring tells me that I'm not honouring the grain goddesses and that if I
> don't I'll get into trouble. I think this means that I need to expand my
> tula and plant more of all three grains. But I may be wrong...I'm not sure
> how to expand my tula anyway.
>
> Help!
>
> Philippa

Oh! That means you have your grain specialized too much.

Try to have a minimum of 15% of each type of wheat. BTW, Bless Crops works mostly on barley, it seems.

Fronla - Wheat
Esrola - Barley
Somebody Else - Rye

(I've probably butchered the list of grain goddesses, but its early and I have a lack of coffee)

Hope this helps!

Jeff Kyer