Re: Uralda's Blessing Emergency

From: Matthew Thale <mattt_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:41:22 -0700

Personally, I found Uralda's Blessing to be the second most difficult of the hero quests. The one thing that none of the myths tell you is that you need to be fairly tough to stand up to the attacks by the various biting things. I found that the person with the best Animal rating wasn't always the best person to try this quest. A good Combat rating comes in very handy. I seem to remember one person writing in that they finally succeeded at the quest with a Humakti performing as Uralda.

So, while the Ernaldans may be telling you that there is always another way, listen to Orlanth when he says that violence is always an option.

Following the winds,
-Matthew Thale