dinosaur eggs

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:57:42 -0700 (PDT)

OK, that should do.

Finally the magisaur came to visit. I went along with my clan chief, specifying provision as the most important virtue. When the eggs showed up, I kept them, intending to train them as a plough team, to raise more grain, to provision the clan.

Only problem was, I never got that option! I had the choice of training them as beasts of burden or war beasts, or of sacrificing them or eating them. Well, of those options, eating them would best match the provision choice, but I tried to train them as beasts of burden anyways, without luck. So now I'm trying, without much hope, I admit, to train them as war beasts, and to the devil-under-the-block with the magisaur.

My only question is: what do you have to do to have the option of training them as a plow team? Perhaps the lack of an Uralda worshipper (or Barntar worshipper, or anyone identifying themselves as a herder) on the clan ring had something to do with it?

Do You Yahoo!?
Send online invitations with Yahoo! Invites. http://invites.yahoo.com