1.4 update

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:19:50 -0700

Thanks to feedback from our players, we've identified and fixed several more bugs. And thanks to their testing, the beta update is now official. You can download it at
<http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/> (it's the same as the previous
beta, so don't download 1.4 if you already have).

If you experience any problems with the update, please contact us at
<bugs_at_...>.

Fixed in 1.4 update
Orlanth and Aroka heroquest doesn't eliminate Combat ability Fixed bug when clan comes offering tribute Determination of seven deities works even when a ring member is absent during Reorganization
Fixed problem sacrificing after Kallyr's heroic expedition Fixed Kallyr's face when she gets old (as a hero, she doesn't age like normal people)
Fixed bug where the game can go on forever after failure to reconcile two kings Mention the manual in a Tutorial game
Fixed carl morale loss when you pay tribute to Cragspider Shamans don't ask for negative payment when undead aren't threatening Increased rate of sheep growth
Handle symptoms of an unidentified bug that could cause a crash

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.