Re: Grooming Leaders (was Re: Kallyr)

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:52:49 -0700 (PDT)

I've dabbled in this same sort of thing. I've also noticed that the game often "picks" on a particular non-ring noble in a number of combats, singling them out for a chance to be heroic. I've come to believe that by accepting the chance, if they succeed, it may speed up their development.

Of course, the other fast track method is to send them on a heroquest.....a "make the quester wiser/stronger" objective seems to boost a "very good" towards the top end of "excellent."

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send online invitations with Yahoo! Invites. http://invites.yahoo.com