Re: Dang!

From: Richard Franey <rick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:36:55 -0000

> > Dang! (That's not the real real noise I made - the real noise I made was
the
> > same as the one I used when I discovered that almost-hidden KoDP button
that
> > gives you the full version of myths).

This button, where is it?
The reason I want to know is that I'm going to go through and make notes on all the heroquests so that I don't have to memorise them to succeed. If there's a way of finding out what the crucial bits are, then that would save me a lot of time (and cows as well) as I'd have to go through the game doing sacrifice after sacrifice.

I will still have to sacrifice in the game to find out about a myth before I can quest on it, so this isn't a cheat :) Thanks
Rick