Re: Kallyr (was Re: Spoiler Re: Standard Tactics)

From: clairoobscur_at_...
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 21:30:50 -0000

> Speaking of Kallyr, has anyone ever chosen to send her
> off to the Vingans to be tutored? Does she come back?
> Does it affect her abilities?
>
> --Bryan

          I *always* sent her off to the Vingans. So, I don't know in what way it affects her abilities. But at least, she always came back alive....

            By the way, what about the girl with a birthmark? Only once I sent her to the Lhankor Mhy, and I let her die there. Does she become a leader, if you sent her there but take her back in time?