Re: Long Game timing

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 07:44:07 -0700 (PDT)

Now here is a suggestion for A-sharp for any similar games they do in the future.....I'd really, really like to see lines of inheritance in my leaders sometimes. It would give me great satisfaction, when dear old so-and-so who gave great service to the clan for forty years finally passes away, to put his child or grandchild on the ring in his or her place. It would also be a little cool just to see the relationships. I know, this would be one more complicated thing for the game to track without a lot of play benefit, but it would be cool....

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online and get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/