Re: Kallyr (was Re: Spoiler Re: Standard Tactics)

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:20:47 -0700 (PDT)

I wish I could get her back more reliably.

The first game where this event came up we were able to get her back.

The last coupld of games, including this one where my magicians clearly saw her spirit-talker type nature, the jerks insisted that with the right ordeal she'd turn out OK, and then killed her. Worse, this game the felons are both in our tribe and are our second oldest allies. I feel so betrayed!

--Bryan

> > By the way, what about the girl with a
> birthmark? Only
> > once I sent her to the Lhankor Mhy, and I let her
> die there. Does she
> > become a leader, if you sent her there but take
> her back in time?
>

> I'm not SURE but when I got her back intact (I did
> not let her raise
> them as their clan), she was not a nbole but I
> noticed I had a higher
> magic at Sacred Time (1-2 points, I THINK) for the
> rest of the game.
> Probably just like being nice to those spirit
> talkers, right?
>
> Jeff

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online and get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/