This is wierd...

From: Kaj Sotala <Tspro_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 20:55:13 +0300

This is funny. First, my farmers had said that my tula cannot support the number of people we have, so I raided the Narri for more land. We took all the land they had, as they packed their belongings and moved their tula elsewhere.

The next event, the Narri came and begged for mercy, offering cows as payment. We demanded an annual payment of 10 cows, and they agreed.

Then I increased the cropland we were using, and the next event, nobles from the Narri clan came and said they were about to start a feud against us! Since this meant they were broking their sacred oaths to Humakt and Elmal, we considered them fools and composed a poem telling others this, as well.

Is this a bug or what?

Tspro_at_... (ICQ 18051088.)
Visit now! http://www.thehungersite.com/

"Now you see that evil will always win, because good is dumb."