Re: KoDP event

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 19:36:10 +0100

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:06:31 -0400, "KYER, JEFFREY" <jeff.kyer_at_...> wrote:

>>I vaguely remember being asked a question by some group
>> within the Clan (possibly Vingans?). They wanted to know if the ring
>> felt that using the sword in combat (as opposed to the spear) would
>> lessen the ritual effect of the sword.
>>
>This sort of sounds like the Black Spear question....? To use it in
>combat or to use it in rituals only. Its a piece of the Tribal
>Regalia. I like to ask the Tribal Spirit what IT wants.

That was the previous answer, but unless I wasn't paying attention before the event, the Black Spear wasn't mentioned... Still, looks like it's either that or it's all in my head :) Maybe I've just got a thing for Vingans... And considering I'm about to go off for a weekend's Live RolePlaying in a wood just north of London, running around as a Uroxi (it's not a Gloranthan LRPG, but who cares?) hitting goblins over the head with a rubber axe, maybe I'll find one soon :) Tell you all come Tuesday - assuming I survive!

Wulf