Re: Digest Number 99

From: Thomas McVey <tmcvey_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:07:17 -0800

> Message: 6
> Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:09:36 -0000
> From: clairoobscur_at_...
> Subject: Re: Dig #96 / Best Quest
>
> wrote:
>
> > My belief is the Healer godess' quest that stops all your feuds
> > and the Knowing god's quest that strengthens the members of the
> > ring are the two most powerfull tools in the game.
> >
> > I'm sure opinions about this vary, what's yours?
> >
> > dfs
>
> I'm not sure about the Healer's godess quest, but I *absolutely*
> agree with you concerning the Lhankor Mhy quest. In fact, this quest
> is even more useful that you seem to believe, as it strenghtens *all*
> leaders (nobles), members of the ring or not (it's easy to verify,
> checking leader's aptitudes before and after the quest).

Think it strengthens your one best noble in a particular skill, until they reach heroic, and then it starts to work its way down the list.

Very useful though, that and the Issaries quest. Gotta send your traders off to get their MBA. If you do, pretty soon you're rolling in dough (well, cattle-equivalents). Both quests are pretty easy, too.

Tom