Re: questions

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 10:16:31 -0700

> If you fail to get onto the heroplane in year x, do you
> suffer the penalty for recent heroquesting if you try again in year x+1?

No.

> Can the clan you are playing hire mercinaries? Also what is th efect of the
> "fight darkness" benifit in the Lhankor Mhy Heroquest.

Not as such (though certainly offering extra wealth to help your weaponthane recruiting is close).

"Thereafter, we knew that we would be protected from darkness." -- certain bad events with Darkness-related enemies won't happen.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.