Re: Trickster Advice; Great Leaders

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 12:26:10 -0700 (PDT)

I spent a few absolutely terrifying years with a trickster as our de facto lawspeaker. Much of the time, she gave perfectly normal lawspeaker advice. Sometimes she gave more normal tricksterish advice. It was generally possible to tell one from another. I've also played for years and years with our top plants expert being a trickster, and again often we got perfectly normal advice about how many hides of land we needed for crops and such like.

Of course, my most terrifying trickster had excellent combat, and our war leaders kept getting wounded or killed, and I kept scrambling so that our trickster wouldn't end up as our war leader, because I just wasn't ready to see how that would turn out. Mind you, he did kind of explain one time why he was such a good fighter "Did you know my father was a weaponthane? Feel this muscle."

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/