Re: Rant, Question

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 07:00:31 -0700 (PDT)

She has a heroic destiny. That destiny is important to many people, not just your clan. In this case, you are just the faceless spear carriers in her story.

Mind you, in my games she never gets to go meet her heroic destiny, she always dies on exploration missions. And I thought Vingans were supposed to be tied with Issarians as the best explorers!

> 2. Eurmali Quest
> While my clan was starving (It was because of a
> raid, I swear!) my Eurmali,
> Enent, mentioned something along the lines of "This
> wouldn't have happened
> if you had supported my quest 'Eurmal Plants a
> Carrot.'" A. Will there ever
> be such a quest? B. Aren't root vegetables
> considered 'un-cool/bad' among
> Heortlanders? C. Why are they so snotty about food
> problem?! It's not like
> it's my fault or anything! :-D

A) He was joking, take most things your trickster says with a grain, or maybe a cup, of salt.

B) They are probably considered rather like desperation food, and the sort of thing you eat a lot of during Storm season when you've run out of everything better and the new crops aren't in yet. The poorer you are, the more apt you are to end up eating a lot of them....

C) You go on half rations for a few weeks, then tell us how fair and patient you're feeling, OK?

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/