endgame [spoiler/request for info]

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 09:32:40 -0700 (PDT)

Some of this message may be considered a spoiler. You've been warned.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

So, I FINALLY succeeded on a long game, and installed the woman who came to dragon pass as a wild haired youngster that much of the clan didn't have faith in as a leader as the respected and gloried queen of dragon pass.

There is just one thing that puzzled me. The manual suggests that after you hear from the feathered horse queen you save frequently. This suggests that the endgame is frought with risks. My clan sailed through with nary a hitch. Maybe we were clever, maybe we were well prepared, maybe we were just lucky.....I'm just wondering what can go wrong here. Is the dragon less of a pussy cat than he seemed? Is the "brass man" harder to find or please than we found him to be?  Is the final ceremony actually riskier than the "any three year old could do this" thing that it appeared to be? In short, does anyone have any disaster tails that they care to share?

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/