Re: Re: endgame [spoiler/request for info]

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 07:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

Oddly enough, we hadn't even met the dwarves that entire game (we were not brave explorers, for various reasons). I was worried about how that encounter would go, so we just threw treasure at the problem. Actually, we threw treasure at a number of problems. We must have burned through 500 goods or so (as well as a couple of treasures and several dozen cows) in the last couple years of the game, between gifting generously to all of the key participants, settling our one remaining feud (just to go out with class), and rewarding the loyal clan (again, not game necessary, but it just seemed right). Oh, we also burned a lot of magic points in divinations, but they were all dead on the money, which surely helped us greatly.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/