sanctions?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 10:16:15 -0700 (PDT)

Well, what do you know, the game still pulls out a surprise for me once in a while.

Its early in a hard game, we had one trade route, and finally established a second one this year. We have two magic in trading, an Issaries shrine, and an Issarian on the ring. At the year end, our original trading partner announced that they are dropping the route because it hadn't been as profitable as they had hoped.

Now, I've had routes dry up before because we couldn't support that many, but by the info Dave provided I should be able to support far more than one route!

Now, that original partner doesn't like us much (coded red on the relations screen), and we have seldom had more than a couple of dozen goods stockpiled at any one time for a couple of years. The question is, if you are dirt poor does that effect your trading relations? Or do people who are close to feuding with you just tend to stop trading with you? Anyone else have people drop trading routes with them when they weren't maxed out? What were the circumstances?

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/