Re: Re: Problems in clan

From: Leka <leka_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 17:16:59 +0200

Hello Barry,

>> BB> If you have food, hold a large feast.
>>
>> I did that already but it had no effect. Also I gave gifts to
BB> farmers
>> but that didn't help too.I thought there is some other way. I have
>> clan with about 3000 people and every now and then they want to
>> split. I always choose "give gifts to the complaints" but because of
>> that the mood of clan is grim

BB> 3000 people? No wonder they're grim: you're over-populated. Instead BB> of trying to keep 'em all in the nest, let 'em fly.

Yes I know that that is one of the answers to my question but I would rather like to try to finish the game without that.It is great when you have 500 footmen and 100 weaponthanes and when you are practicaly unbeatable.
Ones when the carls tried to left the clan I did the quest Chalana Aroy...and they have stayed.I don't think that there would be need to do it again but I dont like when they are unheapy...:( I forgot to mention that I also have more then enough food to feed them all and about 2500 catle and 3500 goods

--
Best regards,
 Leka                            mailto:Leka_at_...