Re: Re: Problems in clan

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 12:32:45 -0400

Kaj Sotala wrote:

> >3000 people? No wonder they're grim: you're over-populated. Instead
> >of trying to keep 'em all in the nest, let 'em fly.
>
> Oh, shut up. I have regularly 3000+ people in my games without any trouble.

Play nicely now...

> Yeah, the give gifts option sure does make it bad. But just keep feasts, sacrifice
> to the Hope blessing, and pick good choices at the random events.

Yes, this works.

> But the clan mood doesnt really affect the game *that* much, at least not on
> easy.

Exactly. On average, clan mood appears to have quite a bit of influence and on hard, it can be devastatingly effective -- costing you the game.

At the higher levels, it appears that your mood affects many, many things. If your folks have no faith in your leadership, they will not fight as hard, pray as hard, work as hard...

Jeff