Okay, I got it all ready. Can we now drop this?

From: Kaj Sotala <Tspro_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 17:31:40 +0300

>No; but you might consider why you find it necessary to tell anybody
>who differs in their opinion from you to shut their mouth. Facts are
>a matter of content seen in perspective; and other perspectives add
>to our awareness of our own limited views. My comments on KoDP are
>based upon playing the long game successfully several times, on the
>average and hard levels. Having a different experience than mine
>neither invalidates my comments, nor yours.
>
>If you can accept this, perhaps you won't have to wonder how many
>ways you can euphemistically find to tell others to shut up.

*sigh*

I know that people have different (and very seldomly are some of the totally 'wrong') opinions. And I've seldomly, if ever, said 'shut up' in a case where I disagreed with somebody (at least I've not meant it - or then the other has very offensively attacked *my* opinions, in which case I consider it appropriate - but that was not the case now).

All right, all right. I've got the point all ready. You'll excuse me if I still can't see anything else than teasing in the phrase 'oh, shut up' in this case, but I'll keep in mind to use smileys from now on. Now, with that solved, can we please drop this case now and move to other things? Its not like that I'd enjoy hearing people scold me for being unclear...