Re: splitting the clan; Queen of Dragon Pass

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 09:29:04 -0700

Urox asked

> Is splitting the clan unstopable?

The Orlanthi really don't have governing structures to allow clans to grow to indefinite size.

If the game can sometimes be persuaded to let you play with a 4000 member clan, I consider it a bug because it's not being self-consistent (although it's not high on my "must-fix" list).

Note that because this is a relatively common feature of Orlanthi clans, it's not the end of the world when it happens.

> But if i would happen to have a queen, then how could i finnish the
> game? She can't marry the feathered horse queen, can't she!?!

It's also quite common for a clan to have a female chief and a tribe to have a queen. So don't worry about this either.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.