Re: Is splitting the clan unstopable?

From: Urox <VeskuS_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 14:12:56 -0000

You can stop a clan splitting by being nice to them,
> keeping evyerone happy and doing a few HeroQuests (Storm Tribe
comes to
> mind) but it may be more trouble than its worth.
>
> Jeff

Yeah, i think i know... Starvation will kill most of the people eventually... One bad harvest and that's it! I just hate to see part of my clan go...My weaponthanes, cattle, footmen and goods...

I hate it when this happens during the Fire season...Imagine...I plant crops in sea season with my 600 farmers...When i have the change to split up...It is of course in the fire season...And when the earth season finally begins...I only got 400 farmers...and then they complain that "We don't have ebough farmers". :D

There should be an option to splitting the clan up...The player could decide when is the right time to do so...:D