I just experienced a very funny thing!

From: Urox <VeskuS_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 19:47:58 -0000

Well, guess what happened to me? Well, When the Prophet Einarth Milk- eyes came to my tula saying that we should form a tribe, I gave him gifts and ignored his prophecy...This was the year 1340... Hehe...

Now i am on the year 1358 and i still don't have a tribe! Sweeeeet! I wonder how long can i play until the game ends... If it ends...:D

I've beginning to wonder, is there a second change to form a tribe? I don't mind it at all! I like living in the Dragon Pass!

This is really cool! Well, i gotta go...:D