Re: tribe-making; Origins awards

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 06:55:51 -0700

Urox wrote

> When the Prophet Einarth Milk-
> eyes came to my tula saying that we should form a tribe, I gave him
> gifts and ignored his prophecy...This was the year 1340... Hehe...
>
> Now i am on the year 1358 and i still don't have a tribe! Sweeeeet! I
> wonder how long can i play until the game ends... If it ends...:D
>
> I've beginning to wonder, is there a second change to form a tribe? I
> don't mind it at all! I like living in the Dragon Pass!

There may be a bug related to this. You should still have the option of tribe-making when you end a feud.

As you may know, KoDP is up for an Origins Award. Nominations are made by the industry, but voted on by players. I'm told:

> Balloting for the 1999 Origins Awards is now online at
> <http://www.gama.org/academy>. Further information, including an explanation
> of how best to create links to the Origins Awards online balloting, are also
> available at that URL.
>
> You don't have to vote in all categories. Just vote for the ones you are
> familiar with.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.