OT: Hero Wars maps

From: Edward Bornstein <button_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:53:28 -0500

Off Topic:

I just got the Deluxe Hero Wars game (set in the same world as KODP)and the box contents don't quite match the list in it.

The "List of Contents" says there are two maps, an 11" x 17" map of Glorantha and an 11" x17" map of Genertela.

But there aren't such maps in my copy. Instead there are two maps, each about 8 1/2" x 11". One of Glorantha and one of Dragon Pass (roughly the area of KoDP). These are on one folded sheet of paper which unfolded is about 11" x 17". The other side is blank.

I checked the offical site and the FAQ and Errata sections don't mention this discrepancy.

Did anyone else get the same thing?

I'm just wondering if something was left out of my copy, or if they changed their minds and didn't bother to explain.

Sorry for the off-topicness.

Thanks.

--
Once is happenstance.