Re: Sigh. Troubles galore.

From: Captain Button <button_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 11:11:48 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, David Short wrote:

> In my first serious attempt my clan asked to
> join the Colymar in our second year in Dragon
> pass. To our shock they accepted us. Eventually we
> stabalized our place in the pass and did all the
> heroquests and became king of our tribe. 150 years
> later with no hint of the end game I gave up.

Are you running on just the version of the game that came on the CD, or have you installed the updates (1.4 is the current one, I think, and it's available for download for free from the A# website.

I think one of the bugs fixed is one that can cause the ending of the long game to never start.

To digress, in the "official" version of Glorantha, Sartar doesn't marry the Feathered Horse Queen until 1495, 165 years after the start of KoDP.

--
Once is happenstance.
Twice is coincidence.