Re: history; Colymar; Kallyr

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:26:17 -0700

Captain Button

> in the "official" version of Glorantha, Sartar doesn't
> marry the Feathered Horse Queen until 1495, 165 years after the
> start of KoDP.

And if memory serves, the Battle of Falling hills takes place 10 years later (we moved it for dramatic reasons). KoDP is an accurate portrayal of the Heortling colonists, but it's not intended to simply recreate the exact history.

Jeff

> Yes, you MUST found your own Tribe. I think that's hinted at pretty
> heavily in the rules amd startup.

It should be possible to win as the Colymar, but it's always possible there's a bug with this route. I *think* David has said he was using an update that fixed the problem where sometimes the endgame never appeared.

Joshua

> Kallyr the Vingan heroine is going
> strong at age 60. I sort of hope she dies soon, because her portrait
> is all screwed up in this game. Every time since she hit old age, she
> has appeared as another character, mostly men

This bug was fixed in the 1.4 update.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.