Re: kallyr's story...

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 06:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

I've never had Kallyr go off to her destiny, but I have had the event where dragonewts come and demand a specific ring leader come and create a poem for them. They *usually* eventually come back, saying they can't tell us all that they experienced, although some times the poem kills them (or the dragonewts forgot to feed them and won't admit it....). This seems to be a random event. I'm not sure if there is some pattern to who they request. If I recall correctly, twice it has been my clan hunter, and once my Elmali clan chief (he was the one who combusted from poetic excess, btw).

So, I'm not sure that being summoned by the dragonewts has anything to do with her destiny.

-Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail � Free email you can access from anywhere! http://mail.yahoo.com/