Foreign Orlanthi Event?

From: Thomas McVey <tmcvey_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:10:10 -0800

Has anyone had their leaders/warriors come back from the quest with the Foreign Orlanthi for "Orlanth's Starting Place". (The weird guys on chariots with different Orlanthi myths)>

I sent my Orlanthi leader who I was grooming for the Kingship (Renowned Combat/Reowned Magic, was gonna be easy to pump him up in Heroquests) on the quest with 10 warriors, figuring he'd come back with kick-ass characteristics.

Then I got a message that the whole party was in the Halls of the Dead, though not by a normal route.

Bum.

Anybody had any success in this one?

Tom