Re: Backpacking in the Godsplane with Canadian Orlanthi: - Bad Idea

From: Thomas McVey <tmcvey_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:15:11 -0800

> Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:26:27 -0500 (CDT)
> From: Captain Button <button_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Re: Backpacking in the Godsplane with Canadian Orlanthi: - Bad Idea
>
> No, no, no.
>
> They use weird transportation.
> wierd clothes
> fancy jewelry
> Can't get stories right
> Disdain trade
> Come from over the mountains to the west
>
> Obviously they are artistic types from Hollywood.

So their treasure would be Magic White Nose Powder, then?

> Californian Orlanthi

Southern Californian Orlanthi, thank you very much. They'll probably steal the clan's water, while they're at it.

Now, Northern Californian Orlanthi would outbid your clan on the sacrificial rents given to the god of your tula, put in a shrine to Arachne Solara for a connection to the Cosmic Net, and then float their clan on the Glamour Stock Market.

> Probably going to go surf on the River Styx....

Little Deuce Chariot, you don't know what I've got... (any Beach Boys fans?)

Anyway, has anyone had a party return from questing with these weird Orlanthi?

Tom