RE: Similarities: KoDP & Genghis Khan II

From: Ernest Devore <edevore_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:43:46 -0500

KOEI was the undisputed champion of strategy games according to many fans. The countless hours I spent on Romance of the Three Kingdoms surpasses both KODP and the Civilization series. Now to be fair, KODP was much smaller in scope (a few scattered villages) instead of a huge country and the tactical combat is non-existent.