other gloranthan computer games

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:48:03 -0000

As a bit of fun I was wondering what ideas people might have for other computer games set in Glorantha. For the purposes of creating some discussion I'm not so interested in a discussion of the commercial viability of such projects as what you think is creatively possible, funny etc.

For example Glorantha could definetely produce a Baldurs Gate/Diablo? Poll of Radiance type game. How about Big Rubble - The Ruins of Pavis - climb the Blind King's Hill, navigate the waters of the Puzzle canal, cross the Troll Bridge. Based on the HW rules (strikes me they would make quite the game quite simple to implement), stateof  the art graphics etc.

Well you get the idea. Any thoughts?

Ian
PS Of course in the interest of actually seeing such a game if anyone wants to make it feel free to steal my idea :)