size of Tribal Ring?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:17:30 -0700 (PDT)

I'd originally assumed that the tribal ring was also 7 members, like the clan ring, but as I went through more clan building exercises I found over seven different distinct seats requested in different games by different clans.

Then I was re-reading King of Sartar, and somewhere in there it suggests that the tribal ring is of 13 members (with the "unlucky" 13th member always being a token trickster).

I guess this question is for Dave: What is the size of the tribal ring? Does the game actually assign seats to different clans, or is there some other fudge factor to give more influence to clans that have been granted certain seats in perpetuity?

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15 Free! http://photos.yahoo.com/