Re: size of Tribal Ring?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 06:52:20 -0700 (PDT)

Roderick, Captain Button;

Thanks for the replies, but what I really meant (given that this is the KODP mailing list, not herowards or gloranthan digest) was: "How big is the tribal ring used by the KODP game?"

The answer may even be that it isn't fixed, I'm just trying to get a rough idea (which my clan would have) of how much influence I'm giving up by promising someone two permanent seats on the ring. Not uncommonly in the tribe making negotiations you face demands for a total of four seats....4 our of 7 is quite different than four out "about a dozen" than four out of "variable, but seldom over 20."

Oh, and now that you mention it, I vaguely recall reading that article in wyrm's footprints....I wonder if I still have it down in the basement somewhere?

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15 Free! http://photos.yahoo.com/