Re: Wishlist ....

From: Mikael Hansson <mikael.hansson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 08:40:42 +0000

At 19:01 2000-11-01 +0000, you wrote:
>On Wed, 01 Nov 2000 14:45:31 -0000, "Mikael Hansson"
><mikael.hansson_at_...> wrote:
>
> >First and most, a possibility to support the sheep population,
> >perhaps a temple to Heler so you could sacrifice for a Bless Sheep.
>
>Surely that would be a temple to Voriof, not Heler. Heler just gets
>your sheep wet...
>
>Wulf

In at least one incarnation of Glorantha the sheeps was Helers gift to Orlanth after he'd been saved from Aroka. But Voriof would be better for "Bless Sheep" I admit.

But to gain a herd of sheep (perhaps magical or something) I would turn to Heler ....

And I agree to either drop the wooly creatures or make up some stuff around them, as for now they are just annoying without the charm of Pigs and cattle ...

Dusty