Re: A request to any other Finnish people on the list....

From: Kaj Sotala <Tspro_at_...>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 23:29:16 +0200

All right, let me make this clear: I do not accept warez, and thats not what I want. If I wanted you to send me a copy of the cd without paying for it, I'd understand your reaction. However, I have merely lost the CD needed to play. I have it, I have paid for it, and the only thing I intend to do with a copy is to play it. I wont give or loan the copy nor the original CD to anybody else.

If you dont think this was an appropriate place to request this, that is fine for me. Do not, however, accuse me of accepting pirated software, for that I consider a personal insult.