Thosse invasive dragonnewt wilds

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:04:21 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone else find that when they conquer territory from the clans to their northwest, that if they explore in their new territory the games thinks they've gone to the dragonnewt wilds?

Normally I just make sure to click on "old" parts of my tula, but in this game when the clan split up, the part of our tula that we gave away included most of the original section. There is a little bit of the original left (cut off from the bulk of our tula, I'd love to know how we patrol it), but it is certainly annoying to have to aim the cross at this little plot of land.

Anyone have any tricks to get around this glitch?

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. All in one Place. http://shopping.yahoo.com/