Re: Finland; sales

From: Kaj Sotala <Tspro_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 11:15:54 +0200

>But Finland is our favorite country because so many of our sales are
>there -- I'm pretty sure they're number 2, after the USA. (The UK is
>number 3, I think.)

Now that I think of it, thats bad news. Since Finland is relatively small, the sales here have to have been much less than they could have been in larger countries. And if we lead the European sales, that means that the game sold less than us in the other European countries. Whats the result of this? That the game sold pretty badly in other countries than Finland and USA.

Is my logic correct? (I hope it isnt)